“OH ! Z’animo” is an album with 10 nursery rhymes about animals (and the instrumentals) performed by Steve Waring in French. It is a perfect album for babies and children, to learn easily and sing these funny nursery rhymes.
1. Dans la forêt lointaine: A sweet song about an owl and a cuckoo “talking” to each other in the woods.
2. Il pleut, il mouille: A short traditional song about frogs when it is raining.
3. Sur le plancher, une araignée: A rhythmic nursery rhyme about little insects like spiders, bees, etc.
4. Promenons-nous dans les bois: A recapitulation song about children playing in woods while the wolf gets ready to attack, like the hide and seek game.
5. Quand trois poules vont aux champs: A nursery rhyme about hens, on the “Twinkle twinkle little star” music air.
6. Le petit ver: A nursery rhyme about an earthworm and a crane.
7. Mon âne: A recapitulation song about a sick donkey and what can make him feel better.
8. Il court, il court le furet: A traditional song associated to a child’s play.
9. Un petit cochon: A famous rhyme about a pig hanging from the ceiling.
10. À la pêche aux moules: A famous traditional song about a little girl who is fishing mussels.
關於Victorie Music和Steve Waring
法國知名兒童音樂廠牌Victorie Music，專為幼兒和兒童打造音樂、演出與童書出版，並支持兒童音樂人的優質創作。本專輯的製作人Steve Waring為知名資深音樂創作人和歌手，生於美國，長年定居於法國，擅長英、法語童謠和傳統音樂再創作。
Steve Waring is a famous American-born singer, lyricist and composer. He arrived in France in the sixties and never left again! He mainly writes and sings in French and most of his songs have become “classics” in popular music (way beyond children’s music really) …He also is a very good singer of traditional French songs and nursery rhymes.